Date(s) - 09/17/2021 - 10/31/2021
National Diabetes Awareness T-Shirt Contest
To celebrate National Diabetes Awareness Month, we will be holding a Design Contest that will be printed on T Shirts to be sold during the month of November. Submit your design to email@example.com by October 15th at midnight to be considered for voting!
- Must be living with T1D within the DYS 34 county service area. If under 18 parent/guardian must sign entry form.
- Design will be featured on the front side only of a solid short sleeve t shirt. Your design must fit on a 8.5×11″ piece of paper
- You can use any medium you prefer; digital, pen/pencil, paint, etc. Just remember the submission must happen electronically!
- Along with your submission include a few sentences on your creation and why how viewers should interpret it (similar to a sign by a piece of art in a museum)
- All submissions should not include any inapporpraite language, refrences, copyrighted materiel/logos, etc.
ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE BY OCTOBER 15TH AT MIDNIGHT. We will post all designs on Facebook to be voted on by number of likes each submission recieves. Voting will close by October 29th and you can order shirts beginning November 1st.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more detials.